Professional Teeth Whitening Pearl City, HI
At Diamond Head Dental Care, we provide an at-home dental whitening treatment to help your smile appear bright and beautiful. If you have never had your teeth whitened, we invite you to call (808) 214-9287 and schedule an appointment with our Pearl City dentist office. Our take-home teeth whitening kits can help your teeth become up to eight shades whiter. At our dental office, we recommend our professional at-home whitening kits to help patients conveniently and effectively enhance their smiles.
At-Home Teeth Whitening Treatment
Patients with stained or yellowing teeth can see positive results with professional at-home teeth whitening treatments. We offer take-home whitening kits that work more effectively than over-the-counter whitening treatments. The whitening solution in our take-home kits penetrates the enamel to remove stains. This at-home teeth whitening treatment allows patients to whiten their teeth from the comfort of their home while receiving professional results.
Before patients can use their at-home teeth whitening kit, we create teeth trays that hold the professional whitening solution. Since these trays are custom-fit to each patient, they are more comfortable and whiten better than store-bought whitening trays. Our at-home teeth whitening treatment prevents loose trays that leak solution. If you live in Pearl City or the surrounding area, we invite you to visit our dental office to learn more about our at-home teeth whitening treatment.
Check out what others are saying about our teeth whitening services on Yelp: Professional Teeth Whitening Pearl City
Learn More About At-Home Teeth Whitening Treatment
Although our at-home teeth whitening treatment is done at home, it utilizes a professional-grade whitening solution. This solution is safe and will transform the appearance of your teeth without the risk of sensitivity. At Diamond Head Dental Care, we can help determine if an at-home teeth whitening kit is the right option for you. To discuss this further, call us at (808) 214-9287 and schedule a consultation with our Pearl City dentist office.
If you live in the Pearl City area, call (808) 214-9287 to schedule your dental exam so that you can remain in good health or receive treatment for a current condition.
Questions Answered on This Page
People Also Ask
Definition of Cosmetic Dentistry Terminology
- Bleachorexia is when people continue to abuse teeth whitening solutions without consulting professionals, causing significant damage to their enamel and gums in the process.
- Carbamide Peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide is a solution that contains hydrogen peroxide and can help to whiten teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Deeper Teeth Stains
- Deeper teeth stains are stains that require professional oral health services and can result from certain foods, beverages or improper oral hygiene.
- Dentin Hypersensitivity
- Dentin hypersensitivity is when the enamel wears down on the tooth enough that the dentin faces exposure and will cause great levels of pain when a person applies pressure to the tooth or drinks hot/cold beverages.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydrogen peroxide is a chemical compound in teeth whitening solutions that patients use to whiten the shade of their teeth.
- Relief ACP
- Relief ACP stands for amorphous calcium phosphate, which helps to relieve the pain in sensitive teeth in a gel form.
- Stained Dentin
- Stained dentin can result from certain foods and beverages with a lack of proper brushing. Dental professionals can provide whitening treatments to brighten the teeth.
- Surface Enamel
- The surface enamel is the hard outer shell that protects the dentin and pulp of the teeth. The enamel is the surface that people see when one smiles.
- Surface Teeth Stains
- While surface teeth stains can be inevitable with age, certain foods and beverages will only promote discoloration and faded teeth.
- Teeth Whitening Concentrate
- Teeth whitening concentrate is the bleaching agent that whitens the shade of teeth, which is more effective from a professional and not a general store product.
Back to top of Professional Teeth Whitening
A chipped tooth may seem minor, but it can actually lead to serious complications if it goes untreated. One's oral health can be at risk, as a chip in a tooth can result in excess food getting stuck, causing bacterial buildup. Additionally, a chipped tooth may have sharp edges that can put the soft tissues…
Orthodontics treatments involve the alteration of the teeth, the jaws, and the soft tissues that connect the two. These alterations can improve the alignment of said teeth and jaws. The resulting aesthetic and oral health benefits of orthodontic treatment are worth the time and effort of the process.Moving different teeth to optimal positions requires a…
Invisalign® aligners are one of the options you might encounter if you are considering teeth straightening. It is a significant step that could ensure lifelong confidence and a healthy oral cavity. Away with the metal braces that use brackets and wires, Invisalign aligner uses a system of transparent plastic trays to straighten the teeth, removing…
Looking for a cosmetic dentist? Enamel shaping is a great way to improve the shape of damaged, stained, or uneven teeth. If you are unfamiliar with enamel shaping, then learning more about it from an experienced cosmetic dentist can help you decide whether this treatment is worth pursuing.The primary role of a cosmetic dentist is…